With hourly services, students and/or parents may schedule one-hour sessions for assistance in a specific area. Areas covered include:
- High school curriculum advice
- Extracurricular activity planning
- Résumé preparation (including athletics)
- College selection criteria review: (Geography, Size, Major, Competitiveness, Greek System)
- College knowledge (gathering information from my visit and knowledge of the school)
- College list preparation
- Testing recommendations
- Timeline development
- Essay topic brainstorming
- Essay critique
- Application review
- Interview prep
- Early decision/action assessment
This program is offered to sophomores and juniors through college acceptances. With the Comprehensive Package, I schedule regular appointments so that students stay on track as we check things off the “To Do” list each time we meet.
Features of the Comprehensive Package include ALL topics listed above as needed, plus:
- Online college planning organizational system College Planner Pro.This system allows students to research and develop a college list and track standardized testing dates, college application tasks and due dates.
- Organization of deadlines for tests, recommendations, essays and applications via meetings, text messaging and email reminders.
- Early application preparation including résumé and essay assignments during the summer prior to senior year.
- A subscription to College Essay Organizer– an online system to compile and organize essay questions from your individualized college list.
- Unlimited phone and email contact.
“Amy turned the overwhelming college application process into a straightforward and exciting one. I don’t know what I would have done without her!”